Installation of axial piston pump
Installation of axial piston pump
The installation quality of plunger pump is very important. If it is not installed properly, it will have a direct impact on the service life and even be damaged soon. The specific requirements for installation are described below.
(1) Shaft extension of plunger pump.
It can not bear radial force and axial force, which is the common characteristic of various hydraulic pumps.
(2) Hydraulic pump mounting body structure. The mounting body is generally cast with cast iron, and its structure is shown in Figure y. the flanges at both ends of 1 and 2 are respectively connected with the flanges of hydraulic pump and Y Series B5 or B35 motor. This installation form can basically eliminate the concentricity error between the two shafts of the hydraulic pump and the motor (engine), and there is no noise when the pump is running. It is an effective way to prolong the service life of the hydraulic pump. Therefore, the installation method of installation body is more and more used in engineering.
(3) Install the hydraulic pump with a tripod (bend). Both ends of the hydraulic pump are not allowed to be directly driven by pulleys and sprockets, because the shaft extension of various hydraulic pumps is absolutely not allowed to bear radial force. When the coupling is connected with the engine (motor) output shaft, the inner hole of the coupling shall not have interference. It is not allowed to knock the coupling with a hammer during assembly. It is generally recommended to install the hydraulic pump with a tripod.
The basic type of the hydraulic pump is flange connection type, and the installation with the support seat shall have sufficient stiffness. The circular matching step (commonly known as the straight port) of the slurry pump shall be matched with the support seat hole, and the matching shall not be too loose. The inner hexagon screw of the slurry pump shall be firmly tightened on the support seat (foot stand).
(4) Connection error between pump shaft extension and drive shaft.
1) When shaft sleeve connection is adopted (rigid connection), the coaxiality error of two shafts shall not be greater than 0.05mm.
2) If elastic or flexible coupling is adopted, the coaxiality error of two shafts shall not be greater than 0.1mm.
3) The angle error of the two axes shall be controlled within 0.5 °.
4) The distance between the drive shaft end and the pump shaft end shall be 2 ~ 3mm. When elastic coupling is adopted, 3mm gap shall be reserved between the end faces of the two wheels.
(5) Install the oil delivery line of the plunger pump. After the plunger pump is installed and fixed, the oil suction pipeline and pressure oil pipeline of the pump shall be piped according to the specific position.
The self-priming capacity of the pump is poor. When installing the pump, it shall be as close as possible to the oil tank and below the liquid level, so that the hydraulic oil can be poured into the pump by itself, which is very beneficial to the operation of the pump. If the conditions are limited, when the hydraulic pump must be installed on the upper side of the oil tank, its oil suction height shall not be greater than 500mm of the minimum oil level.
The oil suction port of the axial piston pump shall be equipped with a line gap oil filter with a filtering accuracy of 30 ~ 50 μ m； The oil return pipeline of the system shall be installed with a filtering accuracy of 10 ~ 20 μ M return oil filter.
The cold drawn seamless steel pipe shall be used for the oil suction pipeline, and the inner diameter of the steel pipe shall be greater than that of the pressure oil pipe, so that the oil suction pressure (negative pressure) of the pump is within 0.03mpa, and the flow rate in the oil suction pipe shall be less than 15m / s, generally within 1m / s.
The axial piston pump has two oil drain ports. During installation, the high oil drain port shall be connected to the oil pipe leading to the oil tank to make it leak oil without pressure, and the low oil drain port shall be blocked.
(6) Rotation direction of axial piston pump. The rotation direction of axial piston pump. When there are no special requirements, the pumps delivered by the manufacturer rotate clockwise. The rotation direction of the hydraulic pump is shown by the arrow (label) on the hydraulic pump. Requirements can be put forward when ordering. Otherwise, the manufacturer of hydraulic parts shall supply in a clockwise direction (viewed from the shaft end). If required, the manufacturer will use the positive transfer flow distribution plate according to the positive rotation time; When reversing, use the reverse port plate; When used as a hydraulic motor, a special port plate is used to meet the requirements of users. Axial piston pump can rotate in two directions. The input shaft and output shaft of the axial piston pump can not bear external forces from all directions, so the fit clearance when assembling the coupling cannot be too tight, and it is not allowed to knock the coupling with a hammer. The matching relationship between axial piston pump and coupling shall be two-stage clearance matching. On the opposite side of the coupling keyway, drill and tap an M6 ~ m10mm threaded hole according to the different diameters of the shaft hole, and use screws to prevent the coupling from moving.
(7) The plunger pump is connected with the motor with a mounting body. When the plunger pump is connected and driven with the motor (engine), the "installation body" structure shall be adopted. As shown in Figure Z, one end flange is connected with the flange of the hydraulic pump, which is firmly fastened with four (two for some pumps), and the other large end is firmly connected with the end flange of Y Series Motor B5 or B35. This installation method can ensure that there is no error in the coaxiality of the two shafts, There is no noise when it rotates, which is an ideal way to prolong the service life of the pump. It can be connected with elastic coupling, plum blossom coupling and gear coupling.
(8) Problems needing attention.
1) The axial piston pump is not allowed to be directly driven by V-belt or sprocket. If necessary, indirect form shall be adopted. The shaft extension of the piston pump is still connected with the coupling of the input shaft. If it is necessary to connect the transmission pulley or gear with the hydraulic pump, it is recommended to add a support to install the pulley or gear, as shown in Figure a. the alignment method of the installation concentricity between the support and the hydraulic pump support is the same as the above.
2) Pay attention to the installation position of axial piston pump, and leave a certain space behind the pump for disassembly and inspection.
3) The structure of radial piston pump is generally eccentric shaft type or cam type, which is divided into 3 plungers or 6 plungers. This pump is valve type flow distribution, with strong anti pollution ability and certain self-priming ability. The working pressure of this kind of pump is slightly higher than that of axial piston pump, and the flow is relatively small, which is determined by its structure. The overall structure of radial piston pump is good, and the installation is much simpler than the installation specification of axial piston pump.