Management of hydraulic equipment
Management of hydraulic equipment
With the widespread application of hydraulic technology in mechanical equipment, the on-site management of hydraulic system is of great significance. In particular, the management of hydraulic equipment, which plays a major role, is directly related to whether the equipment can maintain good working accuracy and performance for a long time, to the failure rate and operation efficiency of hydraulic equipment, to the quality of processed products, and to the production efficiency and economic benefits of enterprises.
A mechanical equipment with excellent performance is important, but it is more important to use and maintain it correctly, that is, to manage a equipment on site. This is the relationship between "entrepreneurship" and "keeping one's career". It is like a way of people's health. Proper maintenance can lead to health and longevity. The same is true of hydraulic equipment. If we manage well and pay attention to the link of prevention over treatment, we can reduce failures, reduce the time of shutdown "treatment", greatly improve the service life and working performance of hydraulic equipment, greatly improve the economic benefits and ensure the safety. If the management of hydraulic mechanical equipment is paid attention to and implemented, the faults can be eliminated in the bud, so as not to cause major accidents and hazards.
After the hydraulic system is put into use, in order to facilitate maintenance and management, the system can be divided into several areas for management. The hydraulic system can be divided into: actuator area management, control organization area management, power organization area management and auxiliary parts area management.
1. Regional management of executing agencies
The area management of the actuator includes visual inspection and regular wear identification. The appearance inspection includes the tightness of the sealing device, the stability of the moving speed, the accuracy of stroke control, whether the working mechanism is correctly connected, whether the protective device is reliable, and the inspection on torque, output force, lubrication, crawling, etc. Regular wear identification can be carried out in combination with maintenance. Through identification, the causes of wear can be found out and improvement measures can be put forward.
2. Regional management of control organization
The control mechanism includes a hydraulic control mechanism and an operating mechanism. The management of hydraulic control mechanism includes checking the accuracy and reliability of reversing, leakage, impact and noise, stability and reliability of flow control (often carried out jointly with the regional management of actuator), accuracy of stroke control, etc. The operating mechanism management mainly checks the reliability of iron block, handle, lever mechanism, pressure relay and sequence valve, observes oil pressure or air pressure and checks electrical circuits.
3. Regional management of power agency
The main inspection items of power mechanism area management are: observe the working state with pressure gauge or other pressure indicators. Check the working stability of the pressure valve and draw the pressure flow characteristic curve regularly. The variation law of hydraulic pump efficiency is given, the sealing reliability of hydraulic pump suction port is checked, and the wear condition is measured in combination with maintenance. The system with accumulator shall also check the working state of the accumulator, mainly whether there is air leakage or oil leakage, and whether the air pressure is within the specified range.
4. Auxiliary parts area management
(1) Piping. The pipeline content includes the tightness and reliability of the connection, vibration, noise and safety measures.
(2) Hydraulic oil. Check the oil quantity through the oil level indicator, and the oil quantity must be within the specified minimum limit. The second is oil quality identification. The hydraulic oil in the oil tank shall be compared with the hydraulic oil sample according to color, taste, viscosity and other factors, and the quality report shall be written regularly. If possible, quantitative analysis shall be made through test. In addition, observe the change of oil temperature through thermometer to control the oil temperature within the specified range.
(3) Oil filter and heat exchanger. Regularly check the filtering effect of oil filter and air filter inside and outside the oil tank. Clean or replace according to the maintenance plan, and analyze the filtered impurities to find out the cause of pollution. If there is a cooler or heater in the oil tank, in addition to checking the heat exchange effect, check the oil pipe or water pipe for leakage, and regularly clean the pipeline of the heat exchanger to remove dirt and improve its efficiency.
(4) Fuel tank. Pay attention to the changes in the environment around the oil tank. Regularly observe the coating state of the inner wall of the oil tank and check the reliability of the seals at all parts of the oil tank.