Technical preparation before installation of hydraulic equipment
Technical preparation before installation of hydraulic equipment
1. Installation personnel
Although the hydraulic transmission system has a lot of similarities with the mechanical transmission system, the hydraulic transmission system does have its characteristics. Only personnel with professional training and certain installation experience can be engaged in the installation of hydraulic system.
2. Review the hydraulic system
The review of the hydraulic system is mainly to review whether the design can achieve the expected work objectives, whether the machine action and performance indicators can be achieved, and whether the installation process is possible. Fully understand the composition of each part of the overall design and deeply understand the role of each part. The main contents of the review include the following:
(1) Review the design of hydraulic system;
(2) Identify the rationality of the schematic diagram of the hydraulic system;
(3) Evaluate the manufacturing process level of the system;
(4) Check and confirm the purification degree of the hydraulic system;
(5) Confirmation of hydraulic system parts.
3. Technical preparation before installation
Before the installation of the hydraulic system, all preparations shall be made according to the relevant technical data.
(1) Preparation and familiarity of technical data. Hydraulic system schematic diagram, electrical schematic diagram, pipeline layout, list of hydraulic components, accessories, pipe fittings and samples of relevant components shall be prepared so that engineers and technicians can be familiar with and study the specific contents and technical requirements one by one.
(2) Material preparation. Check the quantity of hydraulic parts according to the hydraulic system diagram and the list of hydraulic parts, and confirm the quality status of all hydraulic components. In particular, strictly check the quality of the pressure gauge, find out the delivery date of the pressure gauge, and recheck the pressure gauge with too long inspection time to ensure accuracy and reliability.
(3) Quality inspection. Hydraulic components are easily polluted and rusted during transportation or storage. If the storage time is too long, the sealing performance of hydraulic components will be lost due to the aging of seals in hydraulic components. Some hydraulic components have unreliable performance due to poor processing and assembly quality, so strict quality inspection must be carried out on components.
1) Quality inspection of hydraulic components.
① The models of various hydraulic components must be consistent with the component list.
② To find out whether the storage time of hydraulic components is too long or the storage environment does not meet the requirements, pay attention to the aging degree of internal seals of hydraulic components, disassemble, wash and replace them if necessary, and conduct performance test.
③ The adjusting screw, adjusting hand wheel and lock nut on each hydraulic element shall be intact.
④ The surface quality of the seal attached to the hydraulic element shall meet the requirements, otherwise it shall be replaced.
⑤ The connection plane of plate connecting elements shall not be defective. The size and machining accuracy of the groove for installing the seal shall comply with relevant standards.
⑥ The connecting thread port of tubular connecting elements shall be free of damage and loose buckle.
⑦ The connecting plane of the installation base plate of the plate valve shall be free of uneven defects, and the connecting thread shall be free of damage and loose buckle.
⑧ Remove the oil port plug and check whether the interior of the element is clean.
③ Check the electromagnet core and appearance quality in the solenoid valve. If there is any abnormality, it is not allowed to use.
⑩ Accessories on each hydraulic element must be complete.
2) Quality inspection of hydraulic accessories.
① The oil tank shall meet the specified quality requirements. Accessories on the oil tank must be complete. There shall be no rust inside the oil tank. The inside of the oil tank must be cleaned before oil loading.
② The model and specification of the received oil filter must be consistent with the design requirements, the accuracy grade of the filter element must be confirmed, the filter element shall not be defective, the connecting screw port shall not be damaged, and the accessories must be complete.
③ The appearance quality of various seals shall meet the requirements, and the storage period of the received seals shall be found out. Seals with abnormal or long storage period shall not be used.
④ The quality of the accumulator shall meet the requirements and the accessories shall be complete. Find out the storage period, strictly check the quality of accumulators that are stored too long, and accumulators that do not meet the technical indicators and use requirements are not allowed to be used.
⑤ The air filter is used to filter the dust in the air. The ventilation resistance should not be too large to ensure that the pressure in the box is atmospheric pressure. Therefore, the air filter should have enough capacity to pass through the air.
3) Quality inspection of pipes and joints.
① The material, diameter, wall thickness of the pipe and the model, specification and processing quality of the joint shall meet the design requirements.
② The pipes used shall be free from defects. Do not use if there are the following exceptions; The inner and outer wall surfaces of the pipe have been corroded or have significant discoloration; The crack depth of the wound on the pipe surface is more than 10% of the pipe wall thickness; There are small holes in the pipe wall; The concave degree of the pipe surface shall reach more than 10% of the pipe diameter.
③ When using the bent pipe, it is not allowed to use if there are the following abnormalities: the curve of the inner and outer wall surface of the bending part of the pipe is irregular or serrated; The ovality of the bending part of the pipe is more than 10%; The minimum outer diameter of the flat bending part is less than 70% of the outer diameter of the original pipe.
④ The joints used shall not be defective. Do not use if there are the following abnormalities: there are scars, burrs or broken threads on the joint body or nut; The machining accuracy of each joint surface of the joint body does not meet the technical requirements; The fitting between the joint body and the nut is poor, and there is looseness or jamming; The groove size and machining accuracy of the installation seal ring do not meet the specified technical requirements.
⑤ Hoses and joints with the following defects are not allowed to be used: there is skin damage or aging on the hose surface; The joint body is rusted; The thread has scars, burrs, broken threads and loose and jammed fit.
⑥ Flange parts shall not be used if they have the following defects: there are pores, cracks, burrs and radial grooves on the flange sealing surface; The size and machining accuracy of flange sealing groove do not meet the design requirements; The sealing metal gasket on the flange shall not have various defects. The hardness of the material shall be lower than that of the flange.