Test of inlet proportional valve
Test of inlet proportional valve
A factory imported ⅱ -12r proportional valve from abroad. Because of its complex structure and high failure rate, in order to reduce losses, a ⅱ -12r proportional valve test system was developed.
1. Working principle
The ⅱ -12r proportional valve test system is mainly composed of console, starting cabinet, test bench, hydraulic pump unit, oil tank and pipeline auxiliary parts.
The control system adopts a dual computer structure, which is divided into upper computer and lower computer, and adopts a commercial computer (the configuration is: P Ⅲ 800/128m/30g/a4 color ink jet /17 hour color display /1.44m floppy disk drive /40x optical drive / mouse, keyboard, etc.); The lower computer adopts programmable controller imported from Mitsubishi of Japan (PLC for short, including d/i, d/o, D, d/a, serial port and other modules).
Start the motor 33 and the hydraulic pump 34 to suck oil from the oil tank through the oil suction filter 6. The high-pressure oil at the outlet of the hydraulic pump passes through the precision filter 31 to the pressure oil port of the accumulator 29 and the tested II -12r proportional valve 23, and the system pressure is adjusted by the electro-hydraulic proportional overflow valve 18; A rectifier valve block and an electro-hydraulic proportional flow valve 26 are connected between the two working oil ports of the ii-12r proportional valve to control the flow through the rudder control instrument. The return oil from the rudder control instrument returns to the oil tank through the flowmeter 19, cooler 17, return oil filter 9, etc. The hydraulic working principle is shown in Figure 32.
2. Main functions and technical indicators
(1) Display function.
1) The mechanical pressure gauge indicates the pressure of each oil port on the test system.
2) On the console, the real-time digital display of the working pressure of each oil port, the system oil temperature, the flow through the tested 12-12r proportional valve and various given control signals.
3) The hydraulic principle picture of each performance test, the position status of each ball valve, test data and test curve are displayed on the console in real time.
(2) Sound and light alarm function.
1) Filter differential pressure alarm.
2) The oil temperature is too high.
3) Low oil level alarm of oil tank.
4) System overpressure alarm.
5) Computer communication failure alarm.
(3) Main technical indicators.
1) Rated pressure; 10MPa。
2) Rated flow: 100l/min.
3) Oil tank volume: 1.2m3.
4) Power supply: AC 380V, 22.0kw, AC 220V, 3.0kw
5) Control signal; PWM signal, 400Hz, peak value ± 20V.
6) Working medium: steering gear hydraulic oil.
7) Cleanliness of working medium: not lower than grade 18/14 (gb/t 14039-1993).
8) Measurement accuracy; The pressure is ± 2.5%; The flow rate is ± 2.5%; The oil temperature is ± 2 ℃.
9) Temperature: 0 ~ 50 ℃.
10) Relative humidity: ≤ 85%.
3. Technical features
The system adopts the upper and lower computer control mode, applies sensor technology and digital analog and analog-to-digital, pressure frequency and pulse width adjustment technology, and realizes the interface conversion of 46 information such as liquid pressure and flow with the lower computer PLC. The test application software realizes the functions of online data acquisition, real-time processing, real-time display of test data and test curves, and can automatically print the verification report after verification, with a high degree of intelligence, Friendly man-machine interface.
The system can test all electro-hydraulic servo valves, electro-hydraulic proportional valves and electromagnetic directional valves with a rated pressure of no more than 10MPa and a rated flow of no more than 100l/min as long as it is equipped with the oil circuit input and output port adapter plates of the tested valve, which has the characteristics of wide versatility and strong expansibility.